1. General Information:
1.1. Access site: BALTI
1.2. Project title: A Healthy Mind in a Healthy Body
1.3.Project Coordinator (name/surname, phone number, email): Dumbravanu Daniel
2. PROJECT DESCRIPTION:
2.1. Project Duration: the 1st of December, 2015- the 25th of December, 2015
2.2.General project description: In winter people have little time for outdoor activities or games. We think that to be healthy is in fashion now and the idea of the project comes from the young pupils who are eager to practice sport and have sport competition all year round. Both boys and girls need, besides school and homework, an active way of life.
2.3.Project justification: Sometimes pupils have little time to practice sport or even have no desire. This is the problem that a lot of teachers and parents see. Computers are the best pupils’ toys. We would like our young pupils to change their computers on balls and ropes. To make it more interactive we intend to have sport competitions.
2.4. Project main goal:
1. To promote the active and healthy life style.
2.5. Project objectives:
1. To involve teachers and pupils in sport activities/competition.
2. To make pupils understand the importance of sport in their life.
3. To organize sport competitions at the school level.
4. To make parents pay attention to their children’s interests and hobbies.
2.6. Project key personnel:
1. Dumbravanu Daniel, pupil, football national champion
2. Neamtu Andrei, pupil
3. Burlacu Verginia, pupil
4. Cabac Ion, pupil, ACCESS alumnus
5. Tonjoc Valentina, teacher of PE, V.Alecsandri lyceum
2.7. Project partners:
1. V.Alecsandri lyceum
2. Secondary school from Alexandropollis, Greece
3. Peace Corps Volunteers, Balti
4. Municipal Sport community
5. American Corner, Balti
To visualize the project proposal, click on the document from below: